Celebrating Dad with your Member Benefits
June 15, 2018
Father’s Day is this weekend, June 17. The tradition to celebrate fatherhood began in 1966, when President Lyndon Johnson officially added it to the country’s calendar.
According to the National Retail Association, 77 percent of Americans will celebrate Father’s Day and spend an average of $133 per person. Dads say they want to spend more time with their family and kids this year. We’ve pulled together a list of family time gift ideas, all with Florida Farm Bureau member discounts:
- Enjoy the great outdoors with Grainger camping equipment. And Farm Bureau members can save up to 30 percent on Grainger tents, cots and sleeping bags. Shipping is free so redeem your discount for dad.
- Enjoy a family trip to one of Florida’s theme parks, catch a college baseball game or stay indoors while watching your favorite movie. Florida Farm Bureau members can save on these activities and more with Tickets at Work.
- How about new work boots or apparel for dad? FFB members receive special discounts on popular brands such as Wolverine, Justin, Durango and more from workboots.com.
- Try going green this Father’s Day with a John Deere and give the gift of a GreenFleet
- For the dad who enjoys yard work, make his life easier with big membership savings on a Grasshopper
- For the traveling dad, be sure he swipes his FB membership card to save 3-cents at the Marathon gas pump at participating CentsOFF Marathon™ locations.
These are just a few ideas to spend time with dad this Father’s Day weekend. To take advantage of these and many more member benefits, visit https://floridafarmbureau.org/benefits/save/.